Charitable Organizations SFBTA Has Supported
One of SFBTA’s main objectives is to offer assistance to educational and charitable organizations through volunteer opportunities and financial contributions.
- American Cancer Society’s Making Strides of Broward
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Americas Community Center
- Angel’s Pediatric Heart House
- Anthony Rizzo Family Foundation
- BATI School
- BLUE Missions Group
- Boca Helping Hands
- Boca Raton Fire Department Toy Drive benefitting Spirit of Giving Network
- Bru’s Buddies
- Chiera Family Foundation’s Nicholas R. Chiera Dinner, Auction and Golf Classic benefiting American Cancer Society’s R.O.C.K. Camp
- Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- CMO Fixed Income Conference
- Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church Outreach Department
- Cycle for Survival in memory of CIBC’s Brennan O’Brien
- Deliver the Dream
- Dolphins Challenge Cancer
- Every Mother’s Advocate
- Feeding America through Feeding South Florida
- Florida Atlantic University Foundation
- Freedom Hunters
- Habitat for Humanity of Broward
- Habitat for Humanity of South Palm Beach County
- Humane Society of Broward County
- Kakes 4 Kids
- Kenny’s Dream Foundation
- Kids In Distress (KID)
- Lauren’s Kids
- Lights 4 Hope, Inc.
- Lily and Aiden Cohen Trust, benefiting the children of SFBTA member Patty Cohen in honor of her late husband Aaron, who passed away in February 2012.
- Operation Healing Forces
- Operation Homefront
- Packed with Purpose
- Pens With A Purpose
- Place of Hope
- Sheridan House
- SOS Children’s Village – Florida
- The Anquan Boldin Foundation, Q81
- The Buoniconti Fund, the fundraising arm of The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis
- The Cake Collaboration
- The Hands and Feet
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- The Slomin Family Center For Autism and Related Disabilities, Inc.
- Tips for Parkinson’s (Delray Beach)
- Tips for Parkinson’s (New York)
- Twin City Bond Club
- Women In Distress of Broward County
About BATI School
Since its founding in 2010, BATI School has relied in large part on the generosity and giving spirit of our supporters. We are now proud to provide access to free, localized education to 106 young scholars – but we want that number to grow! In order to be able to open our door to more students we need to build a new classroom building, which is a serious financial undertaking for a small non-profit school.
On April 14th, BATI School was fortunate enough to be the beneficiary of this year’s SFBTA charity poker tournament. We are thrilled to report that the event was a huge success! With the funds raised from the tournament and those given by many other generous donors, we have reached the minimum threshold needed to break ground on the construction of our new classroom building. We have begun actively laying out plans for the building, and contractors have been out to the campus to begin taking the first steps. If all goes according to plan we should have two new classroom spaces available to welcome two new classes of students in the fall! This will bring our school enrollment to ~136 scholars and counting.
Thank you so much to the SFBTA and all of our other supporters for helping us get this far. Your continued support makes a huge difference in the lives of our current students and those students we hope to welcome to the BATI family in the future.